Looking for an Organisation Change Lead to work for a Government Agnecy
The successful candidate will be responsible for all OCM deliverables and activities, including the development and implementation of the organisational change plan.
- Provide support for business owners to communicate changes to their own teams.
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of Stream related communications.
- Develop change management plan/s for delivery streams, detailing the change characteristics and impact assessment findings, approach, key deliverables, activities, and success measures
- Develop or support the development of communication materials for the Stream and composite projects
- Drive the identification and reporting of business impacts of Stream projects and the assessment of the organisational readiness for the changes, including risks and issues.
- Conduct learning needs analysis, develop training plans and conduct evaluation of training delivery with the assistance of the Program Training Manager
- Provide program/project managers and business owners with day-to-day change management leadership, guidance and subject matter expertise
- Track and oversee the delivery of change work as set out in agreed plans, ensuring coordination and integration of activities across the program
- Proactively identify, escalate (where appropriate) and manage risks and issues with the potential to impact on the delivery of change management activities or program/project plans.
If you have the skills and expertise of the above, please APPLY NOW or Call Pamela on 80807233.