About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Organisational Change Lead you will develop, apply and track strategies and plans for all the people aspects of the program across all the change elements, communication, training. You will develop change strategies to minimise impacts whilst leading a small team of change managers, analysts, and communication professionals
- Lead Improvement Program in the implementation of change management strategies, plans and programs
- Prepare the business to implement the system and process changes being delivered as part of the Program
- Develop and implement additional processes and capabilities
- Manage the design and implementation of key change initiatives
- Lead the change function to identify and address all change related requirements
- Manage change related expectations of the Program including operational impact analysis (e.g. human factors, capability requirements, reporting lines, structures, etc)
- Work closely with the Program Lead, Program team, and Business Leaders
- Formulate, manage, deliver, assess and improve the Communication Plan and communications content
- Develop resourcing plans for change initiatives
- Objectively determine the success of implemented change management programs
- Identify and consult with stakeholders regarding their needs and expectations
- Experience as an Organisational Change Lead
- Proven experience in project-based change management and planning preferably in a large, complex organisation
- Ability to partner and work effectively with diverse stakeholders
- Proven consultative interpersonal and negotiation skills, applied across all levels of an organisation's
- Knowledge of different communication style and approaches and the tailoring of communications to suit a variety of situations and audiences.
- Highly developed presentation, facilitation and verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to negotiate and deal tactfully and sensitively with staff at all levels.
- Demonstrated experience in planning, organising and running large scale organisational transformational change programmes
- Demonstrated, hands-on experience in partnering with others to deliver communication, change and engagement activities
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes to submission on 10 August
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 187017
Please click the apply button.