Our Government Client is seeking Multiple Organisational Change Coordinators for a long term contract with extension options, this role is to be worked from our client's offices in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Contribute to the development and administration of change deliverables, including change management strategies, stakeholder engagement plans and business change transition activities.
- Collaborate as a part of an integrated team to effectively and efficiently deliver business change transition activities and assist with communications outcomes.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with business stakeholders to identify opportunities in the development of business change transition activities.
- Coordinate and assist business with the implementation and adoption of business readiness activities.
- Assist with the administration of the business readiness reporting and contribute to the preparation of governance activities.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in applying change and communications practices within a project context.
- Experience/Understanding of the ADKAR model (or other change management methodology), in achieving change adoption outcomes.
- Proven ability to effectively support the development, delivery and implementation of change and communications strategies and plans.
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with ability to obtain Security Clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 201344.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.