Opportunity for an Oracle WebLogic Administrator to assist with the management and administration of client's WebLogic systems, related software products and infrastructure. This includes applications running on WebLogic infrastructure.
Oracle WebLogic Administrator - Banking & Finance background
6 months contract
"Opportunity for Australian Citizens only. This role will require security clearance"
Christmas close is from 23 Dec 2017 - 2 Jan 2018
- Minimum 3 years of experience in supporting Oracle WebLogic infrastructure
- Experience with Java 7 is essential
- Technical specialist knowledge in Java and Oracle WebLogic server
- Experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Proven ability to apply ITIL processes including Capacity, Incident & Change Management to meet service levels.
- Proven experience in development and implementation of operational standards and procedures for database systems and programming environments.
- Installing, upgrading, and administering WebLogic servers
- Creating and Configuring WebLogic Server domains including Configuring Naming, Connections, Transactions, and Messaging
- Configuring, Monitoring and Troubleshooting WebLogic Servers and Clusters
- Deploying Enterprise Applications to WebLogic Server
- Managing WebLogic Server Security Tuning the performance of WebLogic Server