Exciting 12 Months Contract role.
Senior Oracle Systems Developer is required to lead the development and maintain the effective integration and support of legacy Oracle-based systems across the Division.
Essential requirements for this role:
5 years+, High-Level, Demonstrable experience in the following skills:
* Oracle 11g Databases, Oracle 11g Forms, Core Java and Oracle 11g Reports experience (developing, maintaining, and enhancing forms, reports and APIs). (CRUCIAL)
* PL/SQL, SQL coding and debugging skills
* Oracle Data Migration, Extraction, Transformation and Loading
* SQL Query Tuning
* Unix scripting
* Crystal Reporting
* SOAP/Restful web services
* Strong client facing and presentation skills.
* Ability to work both autonomously and in a team.
Other desirable skills:
* Oracle Database administration
* Exposure to MS SQL databases.
* Understanding of UI / UX design concepts.
* Understanding of Responsive and Adaptive design concepts.
* Experience in Agile development methodologies.
* Must have current NSW drivers licence
* Must be able to travel between Sydney CBD, Hurstville, Parramatta and Maitland offices
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta quoting reference number 187070.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).