- Leading educational organisation
- Sydney CBD location
- 5-6 month contract (with options to extend)
Our client is seeking for an Oracle and SQL DBA with support to join their IT Team.
The Successful candidate will:
- Primarily be working as an Oracle DBA and MS SQL Support
- Provide database support for Incidents, Problems and Requests - performance tuning, capacity planning, proactive database health checks, patching, etc)
- Proactively monitor and fix issues before they occur
- Perform patching, storage management, back-up and restore
- Liaise with their offshore Support in bug fixing and patches necessary to address Incidents, Problems and Requests.
- Assist in documenation and build repeatable processes that will be continuously improved to reduce turnaround times for day-to-day activities
- NEO administration
- Perform Application database activities such as Oracle E Business suite, Technology One Student Management System, Archibus, Blackboard, Research Master
- MUST have extensive experience working as an Oracle and SQL DBA and support
- Preferably worked for an educational organisation or Universities.
- Excellent communication skills
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information and automatic review, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 203272