This reputable organization is seeking a passionate Oracle Retail Technical Lead who will be responsible for assisting key stakeholders to confirm technical feasibility of the requirements and integrate into the client's system. This is an initial three-month contract with possible extension. The client is open minded to industry experience as long as you have enterprise experience, a strong aptitude and a great attitude!
Key functions of the role are:
- Understand the functional requirements
- Perform POCs to validate/confirm the implementation feasibility
- Walk through with various business teams for buy in and approval of design
- Assist architect/BAs in splitting features into user stories
- Work with offshore technical teams
- Lead workshops with senior stakeholders
- Provide high level technical design directions to the team after liaising with client tech Architects and business.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Oracle Retail RMS customisations such as RMS, RPM, ReIM, Allocation
- PL/SQL & Shell scripting
- Java webservices
- Oracle ADF
- Ware house management
- Consumer Ordering & shipments
- Inventory management
We really need someone with a strong technical background - knows Oracle retail in depth and has held Lead/Senior roles at the front end of projects.
Please apply now, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva and quote Job # 203231.