Our Federal Government Client is seeking an Oracle Policy Automation Developer for an initial 12 month contract opportunity, with long-term extension options. This role gives you an opportunity to transition into enterprise Federal Government Department and opportunity to obtain AGSVA Baseline clearance.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Writing rules in Oracle Policy Modelling (OPM) development tool and Integrating OPA with Siebel
- Enhancing and supporting business systems through development, review and deployment of OPA solutions
- Producing technical solution documentation, articulating and teaching technical solutions to other technical staff
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in developing Oracle Policy Automation solutions
- Experience in writing rules in Oracle Policy Modelling development tools
- Solid background in documenting detailed technical solutions and ability to elicit requirements from business owners and translate the requirements into specifications
- Ability to apply wide range of software development methodologies
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with ability to obtain Baseline clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 196266.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.