Our Federal Government client is seeking the services of a motivated and experienced Oracle Fusion Middleware System Administrator. The role will be an initial contract until June 2020 with potential extension options and is working from Canberra's CBD.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
Technical support for the Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) product suite.
Hands-on technical support:
- Application release deployments
- Middleware environment incident diagnosis and resolution
- System upgrade & installation planning and implementation
- Monitoring and automation management
- Health checks & remediation analysis
- Middleware bug analysis & vendor liaison
- SME advice to developers and designers
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated high level of expertise and experience at providing similar services to Government or industry equivalent in the context of services / work required.
- Experience in:
- Installation and maintenance of Oracle Fusion Middleware products (OAM/OIM, OSB, SOA/BPM, BI Pulisher, ODI, OEM)
- Production incident, change and problem management
- Application release deployment and provision of support to application development project teams
- OAM/OIM experience, in particular, is a gap we would like to fill but candidates will be considered with any combination of FMW product experience.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 200891.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.