Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and specialised Oracle Fusion Middleware Developer to support the software development services to successfully deliver an integration solution project. This is an initial engagement through until June 2019, with a 12 month extension option and is working in Canberra's south.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Develop major enhancements based on functional design and interface specifications
- Design, build and test Middleware services using FMW product stack, the Oracle Service Bus (OSB).
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience in FMW products such as Oracle Service Bus and (OSB) development;
- Experience in FMW products such as Oracle API Gateway (OAG) and Oracle SOA Suite.
- Strong project experience solving complex integration technical challenges;
- Ability to produce high quality detailed technical solution documentation and high quality unit test specifications based on functional and technical design.
- Ability to define service contracts including message definitions, business rules and non-functional requirements;
- Define service composition, processing logic, business and mapping rules, error handling policies and error messages
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 194138
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.