Our Federal Government Client is seeking an Oracle Fusion Middleware Developer for an initial 12 month contract opportunity, with long-term extension options. This role gives you an opportunity to transition into enterprise Federal Government Department and opportunity to obtain AGSVA Baseline clearance.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Oracle Fusion Middleware development, building integration services for various systems including Siebel, SAP, OPA, .Net, Java, IDM and ADFS
- Designing WADL/WSDL based services
- Configuration and hosting services in Web Logic Server and Oracle API Gateway
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in developing Oracle Fusion Middleware
- In-depth experience using Oracle Service Bus and design, development and deployment of Oracle Service Bus
- Solid background Oracle BEPL and design, development and deployment of SOA Suit;
- Proven experience in integration of various systems in Siebel, SAP, OPA, .Net, Java, IDM and ADFS
- Background in the design and development of SOAP and REST services
- Sound experience with configuration and hosting services in Web Logic Server
- Strong skills in message transformation using XQuery and Java
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with ability to obtain Baseline clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 196423.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.