- 6 Month Initial contracts + Expected Extensions
- Cloud Based Oracle Project
- CBD Location
A Technical Business Analyst to Provide implementation support, product knowledge, business process expertise for a large-scale rollout of an ANZ Oracle Fusion Cloud Project
- Assist the Team & Project Manager to implement Oracle Fusion Cloud Finance, HCM & SCM modules & deliver a successful project
- Work with System Integration partner to co-ordinate & deliver assigned tasks
- Work with business team to assist with matters relating to Oracle Fusion Cloud configuration, data, reports, integration & conversion
- Implement multiple Oracle Cloud core Finance, HCM & SCM applications.
- Provide expert knowledge in the Oracle ERP Cloud modules
- Support design sprints, data templates, configurations, reports, interfaces, testing and user training.
- Assist with test scenarios and test scripts to facilitate appropriate integrated testing.
- Implement new system solutions and assist with system testing and resolution defects.
- Work closely with Global & Local business & System Integration (SI) company
- Work directly with the project owners and sme's to identify, analyse and document business requirements.
- Assist with creation and maintenance of system/application documentation (requirements, processes, procedures, trackers).
- Closely work with the team members responsible for report and interface development and data conversions.
- Provide applications knowledge in evaluating and improving current business processes.
- Provide knowledge in implementing global solution with adjustment for regional legislation, industry & professional standards.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of all application system setup information.
- Interact with technical/development professionals in the design and support of required specific interfaces and localisations of the Oracle ERP Cloud.
- Support in the investigation and resolution of reported system issues. Provide system information, utilize diagnostic techniques, guide the efforts of support and interface with vendor support as required.
- Follow prescribed methodologies and processes in completing Oracle implementation activities.
- Experience: minimum of 4 years ERP experience with Oracle Fusion Cloud
- Experience with regional rollout of global solution
- Functional professional with at least 2 full cycle ERP implementations.
- Hands on experience in full SDLC requirements gathering, design, development, and testing of Oracle ERP, preferably in agile environment
- Excellent planning & organizing skills.
- Ability to work independently and / or remotely
- Ability to actively contribute to cross-functional design and development sprints
- Analyse requirements and recommend solutions.
- Experience in solution architecture and writing functional specifications, functional solution design for technical development in a clear and concise manner.
- Business process analysis & redesign experience, strong business analysis skills, process mapping, business process redesign & implementation.
If interested in the position, please select APPLY or contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 241806.