Oracle Functional Consultant
Peoplebank are currently recruiting for Oracle Functional Consultant - Finance and Supply Chain to work on a contract basis, where you will be working on an interesting and challenging project.
As an Oracle Consultant, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Solution Design of interface from External System into Oracle.
- Manage delivery of Technical components.
- Define end to end business processes.
- Liaise with various stakeholders for various aspects of the delivery.
- Manage and execute test cycles.
- Manage training and change management activities.
Skills and Experience required:
- Expert knowledge of Oracle Finance and Procurement modules. iExpenses, Projects and AME / workflow implementation experience is highly regarded.
- Oracle Fusion Expenses Mobile application implementation experience is desirable.
- Experience of working with Implementation projects of Oracle R12.
- Experience in working with inbound / outbound interfaces into Oracle using service architecture.
- Fair understanding of accounting concepts.
- Experience of working in a complex project structure and liaising with multiple stakeholders.
- Expertise in managing delivery of all phases of a project lifecycle design, build, testing and delivery.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration - we are shortlisting NOW!