Peoplebank are currently recruiting for Oracle Functional consultant - Financial to work on a contract basis, where you will be working on an iexpense implementation project.
As an Oracle Functional Analyst, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead and/or perform system integration testing and/or user acceptance testing and provide functional support to users.
- Defines and creates test cases from analysis of both functional and non-functional specifications.
- Produces test scripts, materials and regression test packs and execute them.
- Provide test cycle metrics such as pass/fail rates, number of scripts ran, coverage by module, and schedule pace.
- Managing the defects raised during all phases of testing, tracking their progress and resolutions and where required and conduct regular defects meeting with the stakeholders.
- Utilising the testing tools and processes and applying them effectively.
- Creates functional design documentation to assist the technical team in developing new and enhanced functionality for standard and custom applications.
- Collaborate with technical development teams when addressing enhancements, performance issues or application updates.
- Liaising with other teams.
Skills and Experience required:
- Expert knowledge and proven credentials of working on Oracle iexpense implementation project
- Ability to work cross-functionally across different business processes within an organization, and knowledge of challenges faced by implementation teams.
- Possess good communication and ensure effective engagement with key stakeholders.
- Plan, schedule and monitor activities related to procurement systems function.
- Possess excellent people management skills including the ability to manage different stakeholders.
- Comply with ICT Strategy and Standards Framework, as well as PMO Risk and Issue management work instructions.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration - we are shortlisting NOW!
Or call Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402 for more information.