Our client -
Our client is a national professional services company with global capability. Awarded Microsoft Partner of the year, our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business services across a diverse range of industries. They partner with the largest organisations to deliver services across the full lifecycle of digital technology, from strategy to operations.
About the role -
- You will be responsible to design, update, and implement new Oracle Forms within the existing Application landscape.
- To be involved with full development life cycle, include deployments through to production, and supporting changes once deployed.
- To improve team's supported Application (through problem resolution and product or process enhancements)
- To Document user guides and training materials
- To focus on delivery
- Develop and maintain key client stakeholder relationships
- Coordinate and perform QA of artefacts (e.g. code reviews, user manuals, support guides)
About you -
- Strong (>5 years) experience in Oracle Forms and Oracle PL/SQL
- Experience developing and supporting production applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent understanding of database design and performance principles.
- Experience in deploying changes to test and production environments
- Solid understanding / Experience in ITIL
- Experience with other development skills such as .NET and/or Java is desirable
- Experience or knowledge in Prince2, Agile methodologies and DevOps is desirable
If you have the skills and responsibilities for this position, please apply for the role via the link below or contact me for more information -
Contact - Charlotte Tobin
Number - (08) 9423 1400
Job reference number - (208099)