Peoplebank are recruiting for an Oracle EBS Developer (E-Business Suite R11i-R12 technical development) to work for our client base in Adelaide (remote work is NOT possible, so you must be willing and able to work and live in Adelaide for the duration of the contract).
This is an initial contract to June 2022, but with potential extensions. Due to the nature of the work, you must be an Australian Citizen.
This role will see you working as part of an ERP Implementation team, and you will need the following skills and experience
- 5-6+ years of experience in Oracle E-Business Suite R11i-R12 technical development using Oracle's software extension framework CEMLI (Configuration, Extension, Modification, Localization and Integration);
- Has experience in handling custom functionalities along with standard OEBS processes;
- Experience with continuous integration, continuous deployment, and SecDevOps processes and tools;
- Experience of full life cycle ERP implementations and support assignments.
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite and associated technologies;
- Strong in PL/SQL, interface development (customizations and extensions);
- Strong background in Oracle R12 APIs;
- Strong technical knowledge of OA Framework development;
- Should have excellent technical understanding of the following OEBS modules: Supply Chain and Manufacturing;
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Database, Oracle Web Services, SOA & BPEL Technologies;
- Expertise on automation (Shell and Perl scripting);
- Understanding of Operating Systems (Unix, Linux);
- Good documentation skills;
- Oracle Development Software including:
- Oracle SQL Developer (PL/SQL);
- Oracle BI Publisher;
- Oracle Forms;
- Oracle Reports;
- Oracle Application Framework (OAF);
- Oracle JDeveloper;
- Oracle Apex;
- Oracle Workflow Builder.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration or you can all Jerry Belialba on 08 7078 8894
SA: LHS 296564