Level: APS 6
Starting Date: January 2021
End Date: 30 June 2021
- Analyse internal Payroll and HR customer requirements for new functionality or modifications to existing functionality for the Oracle e-Business Suite and provide design options and solutions.
- Define specifications, develop programs, modify existing programs, prepare test data.
- Create new Oracle fast formulas as well as modifying existing formulas.
- Design and develop reports, interfaces, customisations, extensions, and workflows with Oracle technology tools such as Oracle Workflow, Oracle Reports, PL/SQL, Oracle Applications Framework
- Provide support to AU Payroll team during fortnightly payroll runs.
- Identify and resolve application, database, and programming problems.
- Support integrated applications with an understanding of system integration, test planning, scripting, and troubleshooting.
- Establish, participate, and maintain relationships with business units, internal customers, and IT subject matter experts in order to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology issues, risks, and function/integration issues.
- Identify potential process improvement areas and suggest options and recommend approaches.
Skills and experience
- Analysis and design solution skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Oracle Developer Suite
- SQL, PL/SQL
- Oracle e-Business Suite AU Payroll and HR
- Oracle e-Business Suite OTL
- Oracle fast formulas
- OA Framework
- Oracle Workflow, forms, reports, API's and personalizations
- JDeveloper / Java
- XML Publisher
- Oracle EBS functionality