Our highly Agile Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Oracle Applications Developer for an APS6 level for a non-ongoing role. This role is salaried at $79,604 plus 15.4% superannuation and offers leave entitlements. This opportunity is an initial engagement until June 2020 and is able to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra, other locations considered.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Development and maintenance of code
- Work within an Agile team environment
- Develop new features and support legacy software suite
- Contributing to the system architecture and design
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile development environment
- Technical expertise in Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL)
- Experience in working effectively with legacy code
- Experience in application integration with different systems and technologies (preferably Java or .Net )
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as JIRA, Jenkins, Git, BitBucket, Octopus Deploy, Liquibase
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 195731.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.