My client, a century old organisation are seeking an Oracle DBA for an immediate requirement. Must be able to interview next week with the view to start in early January. Working on a major system implementation project.
- Responsible and accountable for all Database infrastructure
- Provide primary support to the bank's MS SQL and Oracle Database landscape
- Provide regular review, analysis and reporting of current database capacity
- Ensure that all reported issues are tracked through to closure
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Extensive Oracle (11g, 12c) and ideally some experience on SQL DB's
- Database replication technologies (Always On, Database Mirroring, Log Shipping)
- SQL tuning, PL/SQL, Unix, Shell Scripting
- Linux and Microsoft Windows basic System Administration
This is an URGENT requirement with an immediate start.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Richardson on 02 9409 4894 quoting reference: 190595
Please click the apply button.