Oracle Database Administrator
- Work for a global resources giant
- Initial 6 month contract in the Perth CBD
- Requires strong Oracle V19 PL/SQL
A global mining company is seeking an experienced Oracle Database Administrator possessing strong experience with Oracle V19 PL/SQL. This is for an initial 6 month contract based in the Perth CBD.
- Implement continuous improvement in the performance, stability and functionality of the in scope databases
- Ensure the continued 24x7 operations of mission critical business services.
- Continuously improve the performance and stability across the database application architecture.
- Collaborating with developers and business stakeholders to deliver the agreed backlog for the database platform creating significant business value
- Developing and improving best practices in supporting business critical applications including technical designs, data models, technical documentation artefacts, engineering processes and automation
- Continuous investment in creation and maintenance of automated unit test suites
- Strong , proven experience in Oracle database administration and/ or database architecture
- Extensive experience with Oracle V19 PL/SQL stored procedures
- Experienced with database security, backup and recovery and performance monitoring standards
- Experience with data modelling for optimum outcomes
- Experience with database tuning and optimisation at both the applications and database layers
- Experience with benchmarking and refactoring code for improvement
- Agile methodology
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Experience with MS SQL server is a desirable
- Familiarity with SSAS, SSIS, SSRS
- Basic understanding of API development (eg REST, SOAP)
If you are interested and possess the required experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Lisa Williams- 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 238886)