Oracle Application Developer
- Initial 1-year contact starting March 2020
- Multiple contracts available
- Potential extension of up to 3 years
A highly reputable IT & business consulting organization is seeking multiple Oracle Application Developers for a tender commencing March 2020 close to the Perth CBD. This is an initial 1-year contract that may extend up to 3 years.
The Oracle Application Developer will be responsible for application development activities using Oracle Application Development Framework and Oracle Business Intelligence.
- Application development of Functional Specifications for designated projects;
- Analyse user requirements and functional specifications;
- Analyse legacy applications and code base;
- Provide input to solution designs;
- Develop technical designs;
- Develop and test system objects;
- Complete unit testing, conformance to specification;
- Update project and system documentation as required;
- Participate in system quality reviews as required;
- Promote system changes within approved change management procedures;
- Participate in and/or run testing stages - including Test Case Review, System Test, Systems Integration Testing and support for User Acceptance Testing;
- Participate in the development of options to resolve identified issues;
- Regularly report task progress reporting to project management; and
- Provide post implementation support as required.
- Extensive development experience with the nominated technical platform, with the principal skill set being the Java Enterprise Edit (JEE), Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) and Oracle Business Intelligence;
- Advanced proficiency with the Java programming language;
- Knowledge and experience with the security hardening of Web based applications;
- Extensive experience in using Oracle JDeveloper Integrated Development Environment (IDE) 12 version;
- Extensive experience with the Oracle Enterprise Edition database 12 version, including the use of stored database procedures;
- Experience in the development of Java based Web Services;
- Proficiency with the PL / SQL programming language;
- Extensive experience with complex software applications relevant to a revenue collection or financial management environment;
- Experience in developing Oracle BI Publisher;
- Experience with the ITIL framework for change management processes.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this position, please apply now with an updated CV in MS Word Format detailing all relevant experience. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Please note: we can only consider candidates who possess full Australian Work Rights.
Contact: Lisa Williams (08) 9423 1400 (Job reference: 199008)