- Leading IT&T Organisation
- Long-Term Contract in Macquarie Park
- MUST have strong Oracle APEX experience
A large IT Client is currently recruiting for an Oracle APEX Developer to join their Development Team in supporting a large scale mobile network rollout programs.
- Perform systems development and systems administration support
- Responsible for all stages of system development including business analysis, user interface/screen design, functionality suggestions, multiple platform/environment testing, user acceptance test plan development, user documentation, etc.
- Develop both application front-end user interface based on Oracle 11g/12c using Oracle Application Express, PL/SQL, SQL, Mod PLSQL, Java scripting as well as the general development tools (Unix shell scripts etc) and other back-end process.
- Provide technical and maintenance support on existing mobile networks.
- Provide quality user, technical and process support.
- Manage Testing (ST, SIT, PT, UAT, BRT), technical documentation and training.
- Interface with multiple groups within the company and support requests
- Responsible for the administration and content maintenance of MNIS web page and MNIS portal.
- Liaise with external vendors, OSS Support and company's IT for software upgrade/maintenance/support.
- MUST have hands-on skills in the design, development and implementation using Oracle Application Express
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understand the APIs, architectures, programming styles, and protocols that provide the foundation to J2EE with at least 5 years' solid experience.
- Good to have Knowledge on the requirements/Java architecture for developing the web user interface technologies.
- MUST be open to travel interstate when needed
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 194722. For immediate review!
Please click the apply button.