About the Company
Its a multinational software and Information technology business that provide provides software and consultancy. They provide the critical tools you need to build, operate, and secure the enterprise.
About the role
You will encompasses multiple disciplines, including technology architects, solution architects, and enterprise architects. Architects: Are responsible for delivering business value to customers by architecting effective information systems solutions that address the customer's business problems, needs and opportunities, in a manner consistent with company's strategic and business goals. Have knowledge of architectural frameworks, methodologies, and tools and understand how to apply this knowledge to successfully deliver customer projects. Establish and maintain a professional working relationship at multiple levels both internally and with the customer by understanding the customer's business context and their unique situation. Collaborate with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs in order to facilitate the definition and development of the solution. Strong supporters of the professional development framework for their profession and use the knowledge and best practice derived from their professional associations to the benefit of their customers. Collaborate with project managers to ensure effective and efficient development, delivery, deployment, operation and support of these IS solutions. Collaborate with the account team to meet or exceed revenue, product, customer satisfaction and market share goals for assigned account(s).
You will be someone who will gather requirements, provide configuration solutions, process test and submit the results back to the customer.
You will be using OpsBb Tool installed at the client location.
Skills and experience
- Ability to understand the customer's business problem, need, or opportunity and to design an IS solution that appropriately addresses the business problem, need, or opportunity.
- Ability to lead the architectural design, development, deployment, and technical quality of medium to large business unit level IT based solutions (typically within multiple technology or specialty areas).
- Understands and applies information system or operational solution related modeling methods and tools.
- Can validate/evaluate if an information systems or operational architecture meets technical requirements and specifications .
- Familiar with multiple architectural, development and operational methodologies (e.g., Zachman, TOGAF, ITSM, ...) .
- Familiar with Operation Bridge Manager (OBM) or OpsB ( Operation Bridge Tool )
- Identifies risks and challenges the customer should expect to encounter with the solution based on similar efforts done with other customers.
- Develops Architecture Specification deliverables that map customer business requirements into specific technology or operational recommendations.
- Deep IT industry knowledge in specific areas.
- Understands future technology or operational trends as they relate to and support customer business requirements ("trusted advisor" role).
- Deep knowledge of IT and business standards and best practices in specific areas and how to apply them appropriately in solutions .
- Expert or Master level of knowledge of specific technologies, IT operations, or IT disciplines .
- Able to design planning for accessibility, scalability, and availability.
- Ability to write Statements of Work for medium to large business unit level solutions that span multiple technologies or operational areas.
- Lead in identifying, qualifying, and closing medium to large opportunities .
- Be able to provide the company with voice of the account .
- Play key role in preparing proposals and bids for medium to large opportunities.
- Build rapport and trust with client .
- Collaborates effectively with the project manager to manage regional medium to large projects as necessary. For architectures of project scope may include the technical management of customer staff assigned to implementation team.
- Plays a leading role in the Architect profession at the local level.
- Build and manage long term strategic relationships at Business Unit leader and CIO, CTO level.
- Able to design and present high-impact messages to customer's senior level management.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job reference #204806.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.