About the role
- You will encompass multiple disciplines, including technology architects, solution architects, and enterprise architects.
- Architects are responsible for delivering business value to customers by architecting effective information systems solutions that address the customer's business problems, needs and opportunities, in a manner consistent with company's strategic and business goals.
- Have knowledge of architectural frameworks, methodologies and tools and understand how to apply this knowledge to successfully deliver customer projects.
- Establish and maintain a professional working relationship at multiple levels both internally and with the customer by understanding the customer's business context and their unique situation.
- You will gather requirements, provide configuration solutions, process test and submit the results back to the customer. You will be using OpsBb Tool installed at the client location.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience in deploying and integrating Micro Focus Ops Bridge suite of products independently. Expert in Ops Bridge suite of products within depth hands on experience of at least 2-3 products in Ops Bridge suite.
- OMi /OBM 10, ITOM CDF & Management pack & connectors (Mandatory)
- APM/BPM, Vugen
- OBR / Operations Bridge Analytics
- BVD and COSO
- Cloud Optmizer etc
- Upgrading OM to OBM experiences
- Database knowledge - general SQL skills
- ITSM v3/v4 foundation certification
Required Non-Technical Skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills. Strong Communication and interpersonal skill
- Demonstrated technical documentation skills - technical documentation, solution design, release notes, user guides, test plans, test results summary document etc.
- Strong knowledge of IT operations management processes and automation technologies
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a NV1 or NV2 Federal Government Security Clearance.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job reference #204806.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.