Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Operations Team Support.
This is a long-term contract for 5 months with 2x12 months extension option, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Rapidly work to understand the agency's goals, unique challenges, and current organisation
- Develop ITSM capabilities with identified key stakeholders to build a modernisation team to lead the agency in maturing the ICT organisation
- Support the modernisation team through continually improving the ITSM practices, defining value steams, and implementing contemporary ICT concepts and methods.
- Assist in the implementation a Service Integration and Management (SIAM) model to ensure service partners are best able to collaborate with each other, and the agency
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the agency, service partners, and vendors
- Negotiate, and work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure outcomes are of benefit to the agency its service providers, and service consumers.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Experience in applying Agile Methodologies such as DevOps, Agile Project Management is desirable
- Broad experience in IT Operations, Service Management, and Service Delivery is highly desirable.
- Experience in ITSM Service Design is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience aligned to the Statement of Requirements50%
- Demonstrated experience working with ITSM practices and the SIAM model30%
- ITIL Qualifications20%
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian who have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 8880 7642 quoting Job Reference: #243550
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.