Our national client has a critical role for a Operations Orchestration Specialist, (work to be completed in Canberra), to join them immediately to work on their high profile federal government client projects.
As a Operations Orchestration Specialist, you will have:
- Good Hands on Experience & highly proficient in developing OO workflows from requirements gathering through to design, development and delivery
- Experience in deploying OO in distributed architecture
- Exhibit a high level end-to-end understanding and workflow implementation experience for:
- Closed Loop Incident Management
- Runbook Automation
- Automatic Managed Node Addition & Deletion in HPE products like NNMi, Sitescope, OMi
- Experience with automating ITSM process workflows for ticketing systems (HP Service Manager, HP Service Center, Remedy, ServiceNow)
- Good understanding of broad range of technologies & experience in Integrating OO with them
- Good Proficiency in OO Web services, Administration, Clustering, Scripting, excellent troubleshooting skills & self-starter
Apply now for immediate consideration or for a full job description of this role, contact Dan Carn 02 6245 1724
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.