We are looking to hire an experienced Operations Manager for one of our premier utilities clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames.
- Responsible for working with retailers to define and maintain a metering rollout plan
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through delivering an excellent end-user customer experience
- Ensuring customer deployment schedules are maintained with utmost attention to quality of service and predictable cost of installation;
- Management of the back office processes (including Service Order and Work Order processes and the updating of market data)
- Identify, Field Service Provider and other compliance risks and designing and implementing risk mitigation strategies;
- Mange a team of 7-8 members performing functions such as scheduling, planning and reporting.
- Tertiary Education in Engineering, Commerce, IT or equivalent degrees
- Understand rollout business context, including external factors
- Able to establish effective, service focused relationships with vendors and customers;
- Competent with the use of IT systems to support high performance business operations;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication
- Experience working with metering systems or a large telco will be higlhy desirable for this role
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference: 192862