Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Operations Lead to lead a small team who will be responsible for the establishment of a digital support and operations model. This will involve leading cross agency discussions to define the requirements for client support, service operations, risk management and governance arrangements.
This is a contract opportunity for six months with a 6-month extension option, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
Please note the role initially be required to work remotely and in the longer term, onsite.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with front line operations staff and managers to gain a deep understanding of the internal blockers and pain points to good service delivery
- Work closely with Legal, Security and Privacy staff to provide balanced and well considered advice and direction
- Provide guidance and input on the preparation of privacy related matters
- Ensure alignment of the operational deliverables to the broader planning
- Contribute to the planning and scheduling of short to medium term deliverables, and input into the planning of longer-term requirements
- Prepare and coordinate program reporting, governance papers, working group papers and action and risk registers
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- An ability to engage in operational and strategic conversations with stakeholders to support delivery of outcomes
- Extensive experience as a successful Operations Lead
- Experience and understanding of operational processes and service management frameworks (ITSM, ITIL, etc) and governance frameworks and operations
- Experience and understanding of client support operations (i.e. service centres, escalation processes, incident management)
- The ability to navigate and influence program delivery in a fast-paced, dynamic, changing and at times, ambiguous environment
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #202695
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.