- Initial 12 months contract
- Experience within utilities required
Our client is looking for an Operations Coordinator (Metering) to join its IT team on a contract basis. In this role, you will be responsible for co-ordinating the installation and support of metering rollout activities by ensuring that work is scheduled, exceptions are cleared, and installations are completed on time.
Responsibilities will include:
- Capturing data in systems, creating customer documentation and co-ordinating activities.
- Co-ordinating the pipeline of tasks required to fulfil a work order including; arranging visits by field technicians, setting appointments with customers, requesting stock to be dispatched.
- Providing front-level communication with customers, including; contacting customers regarding intallation of meters, receiving and responding to queries from Field service providers and retail customers, level one fault diagnosis using checklists and escalating issues to team leader
- Maintaining data in multiple systems, including data entry and data update.
- Preparing operational and progress reports.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in an Energy or other Utility industry in field service operations or similar areas
- Strong numeric and analytical skills - ability to accurately capture data into systems in a timely and structured manner.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to drive multiple streams of activities.
- Experience with SQL will be highly desirable
For more information contact Aparna on email@example.com