Our client is a leader in the Australian supermarket industry, they are currently seeking multiple Operations Administrators to join their team on a 6-month contract.
In this role, you would be accountable for the operational execution and customer service for their Primary Freight service. The ideal candidate would have a few years' experience in transport and/or supply chain covering FMCG. As these roles would be in a fast paced environment, the successful candidate would need to have effective communication abilities and have the skills to build strong relationships .
- Accountable for operational execution and customer service for their Primary Freight
- Communicate and ultimately negotiate/influence stakeholders to recover late DC arrivals, rejections and carrier "no shows"
- Monitor transport movements
- Ensure ongoing carrier issues and concern are recorded and escalated to the Network Carrier Manager when required
- Execute urgent adhoc requests and manual shipments when required
- Demonstrated experience in transport and/or supply chain covering FMCG
- Adept communication skills with the ability to build effective internal and external working relationships across various levels
- Experience of working with 1-Net or other transport management systems
- Proven ability to be proactive, fast paced, demanding and resilient
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #200247