Our client are undergoing a digital transformation towards becoming a Utility of the future. They are seeking a Network / Sys Admin to join their team, where you will provide assistance in the identification and implementation of opportunities and solutions to control systems applications and associated systems.
- Select, deploy, administer, upgrade and migrate underlying support services and technologies in the Operational Technology Environment.
- Develop policy on, deploy, implement and automate patch management across infrastructure, core services and applications.
- Develop policy on, deploy and respond to Security Incident and Event Monitoring systems.
- Design, develop, implement and administer secure solutions in an Operational Technology Environment.
- Design, develop and maintain applications and interfaces for Control Systems Applications and associated computer systems and their environments.
- Knowledge and experience in selecting, deploying, administering upgrading and migrating underlying support services and technologies like NTP, Radius, DNS, DHCP, Terminal Services, Directory Services, Centralised Logging, Version Control, Load Balancing, WIKI, Monitoring, Whitelisting, Linux and Windows
- Demonstrated experience in defining policy on, developing, deploying and responding to Security Incident and Event Monitoring systems.
- Experience in designing, developing, implementing and administering a secure Operational Technology Network and associated technologies and services.
- Demonstrated experience in developing policy on, deploying, implementing and automating patch management across infrastructure, core services and applications.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of contemporary power systems, engineering and information management principles and technology, standards and services in a service environment
- Proven experience in the user support, problem management, configuration management, capacity and performance management, security management of a large and complex systems environment
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7555