Our client is an iconic Federal Government Agency located in Melbourne as well as Geelong, is seeking a Risk Manager to join their team. This organisation is aiding 100'000's of individuals by assisting or using products that help a person in their daily life and help them participate in the community and reach their goals.
- Contributing to the preparation of Group risk action plans.
- Monitoring and analysing trends in mitigating risks.
- Provide awareness to Group leadership teams on risk management best practices.
- Assist the Group management and leadership team to monitor KRIs, risk appetites and tolerances.
- Guide and support the provision of reporting for risk monitoring and reporting requirements.
- Provide cross functional risk communications on risk management issues.
- Perform the role of Group system administrator for the Agency's Integrated Risk Management software.
- Provide high quality administrative support as secretariat for the Group risk committee.
- Certified Practicing Risk Manager (CPRM) or equivalent.
- Experience with ISO 31000:2009 and/or CPS220.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva quoting reference: 198212.