Our client, an Australian Iconic Enterprise is looking for Operational Readiness Specialist to join their team for an initial 6 months + extension.
This role supports operational readiness activities to ensure the successful and seamless move to establish a new or changed service into production.
You will be responsible for the coordination and delivery for all support material for the IT National Service Desk, end user help and support, communications, support model design and socialisation, change approval and representation and hyper care management and support
Skills & Experience
- Experience with operational readiness, end user experience and support methodologies.
- End user help and support methodologies
- Knowledge of ServiceNow is highly desirable
- ITIL intermediate and higher certifications highly desirable;
- Excellent planning, communication and presentation skills
- Strong Stakeholder engagement skills
If this sounds like you, PLEASE APPLY NOW!!!