Our client is seeking an Open Data Lead that specialises in engaging with external and internal customers to increase the maturity and use of Open Data. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, highly detail-oriented team-player with a positive drive to strategize and implement solutions that enable the public to derive valuable insights from company's data.
Primary skills of the role include:
- Draw up a roadmap for the improvement of the open data service within company
- Engage with the community to understand their needs from the open data service
- Work with partners and suppliers to uplift the existing capability
- Collaborate with data owners and custodians to provide data
- Collaborate across companies IT branch to automate the provision of data through APIs
- Drive the increase in maturity of the Open Data service
- Other duties as required
- >5 years' experience working in a data related lead role
- >3 years' experience working with open data functions
- Comprehensive communication and change management skills
- Experience of engaging with the public to understand and meet their needs
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Shipra Verma on 07 3518 3266.