Our client is seeking an experienced field support consultant to join their managed services team. The company specialises in cloud services, Microsoft windows products and project services. You will have the opportunity to work primarily with one large client, but may also gain exposure to other environments
- To provide technical services for a large enterprise client - To be a technical SME and go to point for the client and to be attentive and work professionally in supporting the client
- Onsite systems administration, performing proactive and reactive technical support and the design and implementation of solutions.
- Manage and support IT infrastructure and telephony - Provide network, server, system admin and backup tech support
- Provide exceptional customer service and perform all duties with the company's core beliefs and objectives in mind always
- liaise with a mixture of internal and external teams to maintain the client's environment. Eg internal service delivery teams or external vendors
- Work occasionally on the weekend with full overtime pay provided
Experience and skills required:
- Strong client focus and communication skills
- Needs to have a high level of knowledge and experience of Servers, Networks, System Admin and Backup Technologies
- Flexible on backgrounds, could come from internal IT, onsite, or remote support from a company direct or another managed service privider
- 5 years' experience in a technical position
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills working in a team environment
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY.