- Join a World-leader in CRM Technology - Regular Fortune 100 Best Place to Work
- Responsible for owning experiences that are aligned with the content business goals.
- Balance and champion innovation, brand, technical consistence and lead-generation efforts
- Optimising the web experience in order to lift site conversion and will execute quality assurance procedures to ensure a world-class visitor experience.
This is one of the leading providers of CRM Technology in the world and routinely rank at the top of 'Best Places to Work'. They are continuing to grow rapidly in the APAC region through targeted marketing plans for each sub-region and working in conjunction with various partners.
This role will work closely with a variety of teams across the Marketing organisation worldwide to create impactful, beautiful and user-friendly web experiences for desktop and mobile. They will serve as a strategic liaison among creative, development, QA, and content teams.
* Hands-on experience managing Web and Content production.
* Worked closely with and understand information architecture, user experience, interaction design, visual design initiatives, analytics/testing and development (including mobile), CSS/HTML, and enterprise CMS.
* Ability to troubleshoot technical problems logically and systematically.
* Ability to prioritise workload based on overall marketing priorities.
* Experience with web site translation/localisation is a plus.
* Work experience gained in the IT industry or from digital agencies.