About the role
The Onboarding Delivery Manager will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent delivery management skills. The Onboarding Delivery Manager will be accountable under the general direction of the portfolio Delivery Lead for the planning, management and delivery of a key digital project and service.
The role is responsible for enabling teams to deliver high quality outcomes and to remove obstacles or blockers to progress and facilitate project meetings.
You will be required to:
- Develop an agreed onboarding Roadmap and monitor delivery against the Roadmap
- Facilitate multi agency workshops
- Coach team members in agile mindset and practices
- Help to remove impediments and blockers
- Help to identify dependencies and risks
- Identify and escalate issues where appropriate
- Build strong working relationships with cross agency stakeholder
Due to COVID-19, the DTA has moved to a flexible 3 day on-site, 2 day off-site working arrangement that the successful candidate will be expected to comply with unless otherwise agreed. The successful candidate may be required to work from home utilising a DTA provided laptop.
Skills and experience
- Be highly motivated with over three years' experience in comparable government Delivery Management roles
- Able to demonstrate: - regular engagement with a wide range of external stakeholders, including technical and business areas - leveraging stakeholder engagement to achieve an agreed position and prioritise deliverables - experience in creating productive working relationships in programs with a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to facilitate team discussions and decision making.
- Expert skills in using a variety of planning tools, i.e. JIRA, Azure, etc. or the ability to acquire these.
- Be able to demonstrate extensive knowledge and working experience of Scaled Agile Framework in a complex environment.
- Demonstrated proven ability and examples of high-level advisory to product managers, to inform and achieve product roadmap development and delivery outcomes and meet user needs.
- Demonstrated ability to set and achieve delivery goals, synthesise user feedback and prioritise competing roadmap deliverables and user requirements against team workflows.
- Experience working effectively in a multidisciplinary team.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued 02 9054 0955 quoting reference 206416.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.