Our CBD based Mining client is looking for an Office Manager for a short term contract until November 30th. The busy, client-focused office needs a reliable, well-organized Office Manager to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on efficiency and time management. You will have previously worked in a similar environment and be able to respond to a multitude of tasks simultaneously.
The Office Manager will be responsible for streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation. We're looking for an energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. This role will also assist with a major office relocation.
- Strong, recent experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with scheduling, budgeting and payroll
- Advanced computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with fast-paced environment
- Experience in managing small teams
- Manage employee schedules and troubleshoot scheduling conflicts as they arise
- Any experience with office relocations, would be highly regarded
Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 (ref number: 187050)