About the Company
Work for a fun IT boutique consultancy that focuses on its customers, improves performance, and adds value to their company on a large scale. Assisting their clients in making more fundamental decisions and locating the right people!
About the role
This is a varied role that includes assisting the business's financial and commercial side as well as ensuring the office and board's internal boardroom are presentable. You will be reporting to the directors, maintain both office facilities in Melbourne and Sydney, fulfilling monthly payroll/accounts payable duties and initiating onboarding processes for staff and contractors.
- Creating invoices while keeping track of completed payments/accounts receivable
- Establishing and maintaining subcontractor agreements
- Responsibilities for office technology administration: Management of platform licences, software upgrades, file system administration, and user management
- Arranging and catering meetings
- Developing innovative ways for documenting key processes
- General assistance to Partners, including trip arrangements and other responsibilities as needed
- Contribute significantly to DFP's ability to provide outstanding results for clients while also assisting in the expansion of the company.
Skills and experience
- Background and experience in office management (25 - 50 employees)
- Experience in organising functions and events
- Strong understanding of accounts payable / banking duties
- Ability to work in a structured and orderly manner, including the high attention to detail
- Strong demonstrable Xero experience
- Office365 administration skills (including Teams)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Kiara Monico on email@example.com quoting reference 242715
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button!!