Part-time Office Manager (6 month contract)
Work for a dynamic company at the forefront of a growing industry, so we are looking for a polished professional who thrives in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
This role offers a unique opportunity to work closely with senior leadership in the Sydney regional office while being part of a large, global organization.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role is critical in ensuring the company continues to build an amazing office environment and enable our teams to focus on creating amazing client outcomes.
We are seeking an energetic, detail-oriented, resourceful individual with the ability to wear multiple operational hats.
About the job:
This role has wide variety of undertakings, involving 3 major components:
- Business Operations (40%)
- Provide operational support to the Commercial & Services teams to drive productivity
- Prepare documentation for tracking team projects that highlight progress against strategic initiatives
- Maintain the team calendar and communication
- Plan and execute significant team and marketing events throughout the year (offsite conferences, team socials, management summits, etc.)
- Office Management (20%)
- Support the day to day of running a regional office through execution of traditional office manager duties
- Order and maintain office supplies, catering, furniture and IT equipment
- Ensure new hires are resourced and introduced to the office
- Administrative Support (40%)
- Support administrative responsibilities for the Managing Director
About your skills:
- 2+ years supporting major, cross-functional teams in Ad-Tech, IT, Consulting, Marketing or Finance
- Experience managing events, negotiating with vendors and planning logistics
- Confident in MS Office, with experience using Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative working style
- Previous experience with Team Collaboration Software & CRM systems (Salesforce, JIRA etc.) is a plus
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You don't get overwhelmed when facing challenges. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe it is possible to create a space that allows others to be their best selves in the workplace
Should this sound like a fantastic opportunity for you, please click the apply button now.
For a more detailed discussion please contact Meg Geronimo at 02 8267 2478