Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Office 365 Specialist to work on a complex programme of work. You will be responsible for the following:
- Requirements analysis and specification.
- Investigate configuration settings for additional Office 365 services available and provide recommendations for how to configure, secure and rollout those features.
- Prepare/update support documentation (e.g. fact sheets) for end users to explain how to access or use key services
- Prepare/update support documentation for ICT staff to record custom configuration, work instructions for regular activities and checklists for ongoing maintenance
- Train internal support staff in how to monitor the service and assess new features.
Skills and experience required:
- Skills and experience in the use and management Microsoft Cloud Services including Office 365 and Azure.
- Proven knowledge and demonstrated experience in Microsoft technologies in general.
- Understanding of the Information Security Management Framework (ISMF) and how it applies to the duty of care in relation to maintaining student safety and privacy
- Knowledge of identity management
- Knowledge of Microsoft licensing model as it relates to Office 365 and cloud SAAS services
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas / Matthew Chatterton for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.