Western Sydney location
Enterprise sized environment
Office 365 subject matter expert
The Office 365 Specialist exists to provide overall governance and direction within the Microsoft O365 collaboration platform. This role will assist with the administration, configuration, licensing, and technical support for Office 365 suite of email, messaging, and collaboration tools.
In close collaboration with peers in the Technology Operations branch, set the roadmap for delivering Infrastructure Solutions and Services that contributes to business performance and enables the company's strategy
- Executes relevant Service Management processes to drive consistent service delivery for incidents, problems, change, and requests related to Technology Collaboration platforms.
- Participate and contribute in the development of the Collaboration platform strategy and roadmap, including the definition of standards and security controls.
- Evaluates new service offerings and/or enhancements to existing processes related to Microsoft Office 365.
- Plans the management and development of new requirements, features and functionality of Collaboration services to meet business requirements.
- Executes the day-to-day governance, administration, and support activities within a Microsoft Office 365 environment, including: o Monitoring availability and performance of the Office 365 platform and services. o Timely resolution of Office 365 related inquiries, problems, and incidents.
- Provides technical support and training for Office 365 applications and services including escalation and resolution to external service providers in line with service management and delivery standards. * Co-ordinates changes to the Office 365 environment in collaboration with Technology Suppliers.
- Manages and maintains timely and accurate road maps and system documentation including change requests, technical and user guides, software asset and configuration registers, problem and resolution knowledge bases and other documentation related the Office 365 environment.
- Maintains technical currency to provide strategic and operational advice on the Microsoft Office 365 platform, security, applications, licensing, upgrades, backups and disaster recovery needs.
- Maintains a detailed understanding of Microsoft Office 365 product line and its associated key competitive products including life cycles, pricing programs, and technology advantages
If interested in the role, please select APPLY or contract Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting reference 238509