Our Client, who operate globally, currently have two exciting roles available for a Office 365 Exchange Administrator for their large government client.
Your New Role
The purpose of these roles is to analyse and evaluate user requirements by coordinating with the client to define the problem, data availability, report requirements and system design problems.
- You will be responsible for the Migration of exchange outlook mailboxes to Exchange 2013 or Office 365 as a Service platform.
- You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of detailed migration plan documentation, agency engagement, planning, discussions with the customer and the technical expertise in Messaging migration.
- Act as a technical subject matter expert to other members of our Client's project team.
- Act as a point of contact for Messaging migrations within stakeholders
- Able to liaise with multiple teams in delivering the solution/migrations successfully
You Bring to the Role
- Proven ability to work in a large IT transformation programs with extensive experience in exchange and Office 365 migrations requiring superior analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
- Deep technical expertise in Exchange / Outlook and Office 365 migrations, solve the migration issues that arise during migrations
- Strong proven working knowledge of Windows Operating systems, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange 2013, SCCM and associated products
- Strong technical expertise to guide the Messaging SMEs with the detailed migration steps
- Microsoft exchange administration certification desirable.
If you match the above requirements, please APPLY NOW!