Our client is a leading organisation in the telecommunications industry. They are currently seeking an Occupancy Coordinator to assist their Business Operations team to provide day to day operational support administration to our SEO resources for all matters relating to Facilities where the resources reside.
As a member of the Business Ops team, your main objective is to ensure that all SEO office operations are efficient and add maximum value to the organisation.
The successful candidate would be someone who can communicate effectively and deliver a clear understanding to different audiences. Customer Focused, having the ability to build strong customer relationship and delivering customer centric solutions. Strong Stakeholder Management abilities, they're looking for someone who has been working collaboratively with different stakeholders in order to achieve shared objectives. Additionally, they are looking for someone who has worked in a similar faced past environment.
This is an urgent fill role and the ideal candidate would be able to start IMMEDIATELY
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Single point of contact for all SEO staff for all building and office related issues and co-ordinate with all contractors/tradespersons /building manager to ensure building cleanliness, safety and security is maintained
- Induct new starters to the facilities including issuing passes and keys and maintaining registers.
- Document manuals, processes and identify improvements
- Manage all site seating requests and keep plans updated
- Manage all in-coming and outgoing mail requirements
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #200505