Our Client is operating on behalf of their customer who is a Government owned infrastructure company, which owns, maintains and operates a state wide network to over 1.5 million customers in New South Wales. They have been operating for more than 100 years.
Your New Role
This role is responsible for the support, maintenance and enhancement of the Operational Support Systems (OSS) platforms and technologies across the end-user customer's telecommunication and IP/MPLS networks.
- Support, develop and maintain OSS systems used to support tools, network elements and services across the end user customer's operational technology environments.
- Implement the technology strategies for company systems to ensure that business requirements are met.
- Support all routing and switching services necessary for the management network.
- Test and validate new OSS software and management of network connections for accurate configuration and performance.
- Remain current on new products, services, protocols, and standards in support of telecom systems development and equipment procurement.
You Bring to the Role
- Degree in Information technology or computer science or related discipline.
- ITIL v3 foundation level certification.
- Demonstrated experience with a carrier, utility or large corporate environment including experience in hardware and software configuration management and operational support.
- Working high level knowledge of network protocols.
- Considerable experience with telecommunications and enterprise systems management in a utility environment.
If you match the above requirements, PLEASE APPLY NOW!