The OSS Business Analyst represents the OSS Engineering department and works with business representatives to help identify and develop the highest value business requirements, within company constraints, to support a business case.
In addition, the BA, understands the processes employed by the business with particular focus on the processes spanning OSS capabilities and technologies.
The following are some of the key responsibilities:
- Providing leadership to the business in Scope Definition
- Capturing Business Requirements: recommending direction to the business based on the cost/benefits trade-offs as required
- Understanding and capturing As-Is OSS type processes which span OSS capabilities and technologies
- Performing Requirements Traceability
- Support UAT Testing;
- Verify accuracy of OSS processes through discussion and workshops held with business representatives and technical architects/designers/developers
- Drive process improvement by documenting such areas of improvement and initiating discussions and/or by ensuring the proposed solution addresses such areas
- Disaster Recovery Deliverables
The following are the key skills and experience required for the role:
- Strong experience as a BUSINESS ANALYST with OSS and TELCO background
- Experience developing requirements that impact multiple systems and functional areas
- Practical knowledge of a variety of Business Analysis tools and techniques
- Practical knowledge of process analysis tools and techniques
- Strong commercial acumen, including development of business relationships resulting in the delivery of cost-effective solutions
- Experience working in matrix organisation structure
- Exposure to Business Process Re-engineering
- Experience working with outsource vendors
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!