About the Company
An award-winning global IT consultancy that is expanding at a rapid rate is seeking an experienced OSI PI Architect/Designer to commence a contract in Jan 2020.
About the Role
Within the role of OSI PI Architect you will be responsible for providing an expert level of service which will assist with driving forward a key mining project.
- Analyses the solution options to extract data from OSI PI to Cloudera
- Develop a detail design and implement the agreed solution to extract the data from OSI PI into Cloudera
- Work with Client Architect and Design team to review and agree the design
- Follow the client standards, best practice and principles to implement the solution
- Work with the businesses team to support and fully integrate OSI PI data into Cloudera
- Provide solution to setup the metadata framework for OSI PI data
Skills & experience
- Proven track record of working as a senior within Information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability
- Proven track record in OSI PI design and architecture
- Cloudera / Big Data experience
- Previous exposure to handling large technically complex projects
- Strong problem-solving ability both business and technical level. Able to work collaboratively to resolution with diverse stakeholders.
- Solid interpersonal and analytical decision making
- Able to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way
- Ability to interpret data to understand key drivers
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity, and maintains effective performance under stressful and uncertain conditions
- Understanding of the mining domain and value chain
- Excellent opportunity to work for a market leader
- Great project and team
- Great location and offices
How to Apply
Please click "apply"
Job reference: 199675