Our client is seeking to engage an experienced Organisational Change Management (OCM) Lead.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from the Sydney office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident
OCM Skills Set:
- Ability to build OCM Strategy and lead delivery of a variety of OCM interventions including:
- Stakeholder alignment and engagement
- Culture and Leadership
- Impact and Readiness Assessments
- (Knowledge of Org. Design and Culture Change will be a Plus)
Experience Criteria / Must Haves:
- Maximum 15 years overall experience.
- Last 5 - 7 years spent on OCM engagements
- Minimum 2 assignment in OCM Lead position
- Experience of driving change for a Senior Sponsor (CEO/CFO/CIO or equivalent)
- Experience in Banking/Media/Telecom industry
- Good overall experience of working in IT industry where experience of working on any Digital Transformation program will be a plus
- Experience of working with a Global Organisation will be a plus
If interested, please contact Pooja Gupta quoting ref: 197525, for a confidential discussion.