The Senior Systems Administrator will require significant Microsoft infrastructure skills with focus on Office 365 (Outlook/Calendars and Skype for Business).
The role will also require a solid understanding of supporting services ranging from multi-forest cloud and on-premises Directory Services, Systems Management and Configuration Platforms, Distributed File Systems, Database Platforms, Windows Server Platforms, Windows Clustering, active monitoring and analytics tools.
- Maintain a depth of knowledge of the Office365 (Outlook/Calendars), Exchange services, Skype for Business Infrastructure & Services, and all associated hardware and best practices.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Office 365 and Skype for Business providing expertise and guidance to wider team, projects, and initiatives.
- Provides expertise and support on use of methods and tools.
- Take a leading role in providing expert systems analysis and design support in accordance with projects, minor works or operational requirements.
- Provides advice, assistance and leadership associated with the planning, design and improvement of service.
- Experience and practical knowledge with O365 migrations and troubleshooting.
- Experience and practical knowledge of Skype for Business rollout including configuration and troubleshooting.
- Experience with SharePoint, Yammer and OneDrive Cloud migrations, application configurations, management and troubleshooting.
- Exposure to Azure AD and O365 applications configuration and management.
- Ability to take a leading role in the establishment and maintenance of constructive relationships with customers, peers, suppliers and other key stakeholders.
- Ability to write technical reports, process and procedures and service documentation.
Ready to jump on board?
If you have read the above and said. "yes, that sounds like me", make sure in your application that you showcase your skills and experience relevant to the role.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
For further information contact Ash Bhatia on 03 8080 7217