Our high-profile Client is seeking a skilled Office 365 Consultant to design, deploy and configure O365 components within one of their large Federal Government Clients.
This is a contract opportunity looking to start Mid-January 2020 until June 2020 with possible extensions available and requires candidates to be Australian Citizens with a Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
As the successful candidate you will have experience:
- Working with the ISP and PSPF security framework
- Within controlled delivery phases, implement and / or contribute to the following key SaaS components, including:
- Mail (working with internal managed service provider to migrate mailboxes, setup failover, enterprise vault and protective markings)
- Teams (including AV)
- One Drive
- Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagement)
- SharePoint Online
- Power BI
- Forms, Flow, Delve, Planner, Stream,
- MS word MS Excel PowerPoint, Project and Visio including macro restriction control
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 199687
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.